Click Image for Gallery
4D3N Hong Kong Free & Easy
Minimum of 2 pax
Hotel: Rambler Garden or similar class
Travel Date: September 30 - December 30, 2019
Rate: PHP 8,800.00/person
-3 Nights hotel accommodation.
-Daily outside breakfast.
-Round trip airport transfers.
-Complimentary Half day HKG city tour (2nd day).
DAY 1: Arrival Hong Kong, meet and transfer to hotel.
DAY 2: Breakfast outside. Half day Hong Kong City Tour - Visit Harbourfront promenade, Jewelry factory, Souvenir outlet,
Aberdeen Fishing Village(Sampan ride is optional), pass by mid-levels of Victoria Peak. Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui.
DAY 3: Breakfast outside hotel, free for own leisure.
DAY 4: Breakfast outside hotel, free until transfer to airport.
1) Any unutilized service are non-refundable. All transfers & tours are on seat in coach basis.
2) A TIPPING OF US$7 (eqv HK$50) per pax for guide service is recommended for Hong Kong Island Tour.
3) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4) Surcharge for foreign passport holders - P1,800/pax
5) Surcharge for students group or religious group is P1,800/pax
6) Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers /discounts and /or promotions
7) For any flight change without 24 hours’ notice given, an additional charge of US$20/pax will be applied for the re-arrangement of SIC transfer
SIC - SEAT IN COACH:
1) No SIC available either for the flight land after 21:30 hrs. or between 22:30 - 07:00 hours
2) One piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charged at USD3 per piece per way & is subject to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceed luggage.
It is usual that most of the hotels in Hong Kong and Macau will ask for a security deposit from the guest directly. It's not for room payment but for the incidental expenses incurred by the guest during the stay. Hotel will take an imprint of a credit card or will ask for a deposit in cash, the amount of cash required varies from hotel to hotel .
It's a refundable deposit upon checking out, it wll be fully refunded if guest do not make any consumption at the stay.
Sneak in – It’s not a formal consent to the 3rd even 4th guest to share a room which normally constrain for double occupancy only. Just access into the room clandestinely and do NOT check-in at the registration upon arrival
For the hotel, check-in time is 2PM or 3PM and check-out time is 11:00AM.
4 Days Hong Kong Free and Easy