ITINERARY: APRIL 16-21
TOUR FARES: Based on US dollar per person; minimum of 25 persons per departure
TWIN/TRIPLE/CHILD WITH BED: P114,950 ALL IN!!!
CHILD WITHOUT BED: USD 1889.00
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD498.00
Hotel in Tokyo: Sunshine City Prince or similar class
Hotel in Osaka: Karaksa Hotel Shinsaibashi or similar class
DAY 01 Manila – Narita – Tokyo (L/D)
Assemble at NAIA International Airport Terminal 3 (3) hours before the flight, depart Manila via 5J5054 0615/1135 arrive at Narita International Airport, meet and visit Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Shopping, outside picture of Tokyo Sky Tree, check-in at
DAY 02 Mt Fuji & Hakone (B/L/D)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, have a short cruise at Lake Ashi, Owakudani Ropeway, Mt Fuji 5 th station (if weather permits), Gotemba Premium Outlet
DAY 03 Disneyland or Disney Sea (B/D)
After breakfast, whole day Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea adventure (guest can only choose 1 attraction), pick up for dinner.
DAY 04 Tokyo – Kyoto – Nara – Osaka (B/L/D)
After breakfast, bullet train Tokyo to Kyoto, visit Fushimi temple, Todaiji Temple/Nara Deer Park, check-in at hotel
DAY 05 Universal Studio (B/D)
After breakfast, enjoy whole day Universal Studios Japan (1 day ticket included), pick up for dinner.
DAY 06 Osaka - Manila (B/L)
After hotel breakfast check-out, visit Osaka Castle (outside picture taking only), Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi and Rinku Premium outlet and transfer to airport for flight via 5J827 2115/0025+1
*HOME SWEET HOME*
- Fifty percent downpayment per person will be charged to guarantee the slots and full payment upon release of visa or 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first
- Hotel, itinerary & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic & weather condition or situation
- Roundtrip airfare via Cebu Pacific with breakfast on board Manila Tokyo route only!
- Airline taxes, PH tax, 20KG luggage, Terminal Fee
- 5 nights hotel accommodation base on twin/double or triple sharing
- 5 breakfast, 4 lunch & 5 dinner at local restaurants
- Tours, transfer, 1 way bullet train included as per itinerary with English speaking guide
- Admission fee included as per itinerary
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departing
- FREE!!! Group insurance for 6 to 60 years of age
- FREE!!! Pocket WIFI per family
- Visa processing fee: FREE!!!
- Incidental charges such as drinks during meals, mini bar consumptions, telephone calls,
- Other costs not stated in the inclusions
Foreign Passport surcharge : P1,800/pax