A PIECE OF EUROPE
*BASED ON TWIN INCLUDING AIRFARE
Departure Dates: January 24 & February 21, 2018
Rate: PHP 105,157.50
DAY 01: JAN 24 / FEB 21 DEPART MANILA – VIENNA
Depart Manila aboard your favorite airline, enjoy in flight amenities meals and entertainment.
DAY 02: JAN 25 / FEB 22 ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free time. You will
receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the
informative panels in the hotel reception area. Perhaps explore Vienna on your own pace.
DAY 03: JAN 26 / FEB 23 VIENNA (B)
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert.
Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly
afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful
gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in
the neighboring streets, where you can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around
the world including, Chinese and Italian.
DAY 04: JAN 27 / FEB 24 VIENNA – BUDAPEST
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST, at lunchtime. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a
scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and
cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively
area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries
(Chinese & Hungarian)
DAY 05: JAN 28 / FEB 25 BUDAPEST
In the morning, we will include a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and
parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the tour. At the end of the afternoon, there will be
time to enjoy dinner in the city and travelers can select their preferred restaurant.
DAY 06: JAN 29 / FEB 26 BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube
with an attractive historic centre. Time to see the city and have lunch. After lunch we will
continue on our way to the Czech Republic. PRAGUE - At the end of the afternoon, we provide
transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and
touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several
restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds,
including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
DAY 07: JAN 30 / FEB 27 PRAGUE
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert
will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstanding monuments. During the
visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a
magnificent boat tour along Vltava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the
evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there will be an
opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (includes Czech, Chinese, Italian).
DAY 08: JAN 31 / FEB 28 PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque
little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on
to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former
bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT.
Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental,
DAY 09: FEB 01 / MAR 01 FRANKFURT - MANILA
After breakfast, free time on your own, until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
• 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
• Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
• Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
• Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
• Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
• Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
• Birth Certificate
• Additional if Self-Employed Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
• Income Tax Return of Business
• Annual Declaration of Income
• Round trip Airfare via Qatar Airlines
• Hotel Accommodations (3-4* hotels)
• Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
• Entrances : Prague Castle
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Local Guide During city tour in Vienna, Budapest and Prague
• LDC Motor coach services
• Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
• City Taxes
• Phil. Travel Tax: USD33.00 (subject to change)
• Airfare taxes: $135.00 (subject to change)
• Visa fees are subject to change
• P6,500 Schengen (Service fee included)
• Lunches, dinners and beverages during meals
• Travel Insurance:
$30.00 / person up to 60 y/o
For 61-69 y/o: $40.00
For 70 y/o above: $50.00
• $300 booking deposit is NON refundable.
• Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 2 weeks before dept.
• 50% deposit upon approval of visa
• Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200/pax
• Single Supplements: $300.00
• This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.
• In the case that there are less than 15 English – speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).