ENGLAND & BEYOND TOUR via QR
*BASED ON TWIN INCLUDING AIRFARE
Departure Date: March 28, 2018
Rate: PHP 183,907.50
DAY 01 MAR 28 MANILA - LONDON
Depart Manila, aboard your favorite airline. Enjoy your in flight amenities and entertainment.
DAY 02 MAR 29 ARRIVAL LONDON (D)
Upon arrival you will have a sightseeing tour of the best of London. See the Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married. Then view Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Tower of London, etc. Transfer to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 03 MAR 30 LONDON – OXFORD UNIVERSITY – STRATFORD UPON AVON (BD)
See the colleges in Oxford University. Visit Trinity College. View some of the places where Harry Potter movie was shot. Head out through the Oxfordshire countryside to Stratford-Upon-Avon. See Anne Hathaway's cottage at Shottery and then visit Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford. Dinner then the rest of the evening is free.
DAY 04 MAR 31 STRATFORD UPON AVON – THE BEATLES STORY MUSEUM (BD)
Morning transfer to Liverpool. In this beautiful place, you will learn the popular Beatles’ story. The tale describes their rise to stardom and their eventual departure from Liverpool. You will get to see many famous and interesting places on this tour including their homes, schools, birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other landmarks associated with The Beatles. This tour will give you an insight into the life and times of the Beatles. Entrance to the Beatles Story Museum included.
DAY 05 APR 01 LIVERPOOL – GLASGOW – EDINBURGH (BD)
Say goodbye to the beautiful city of Liverpool and proceed to Edinburgh via Glasgow. You will visit Glasgow Cathedral, a medieval cathedral with an active Christian congregation in the Church of Scotland. Then a short travel to Edinburgh. Check-in hotel.
DAY 06 APR 02 EDINBURGH – HOLYROOD HOUSE – EDINBURGH CASTLE (BD)
Edinburgh is Scotland's capital city. A guided sightseeing tour features Princes Street, the Royal Mile, Holyrood House, and the new Scottish Parliament. After a visit to Edinburgh's imposing Castle, free time to explore this breathtaking place.
DAY 07 APR 03 EDINBURGH – YORK (BD)
After breakfast, you will be headed to York. Lunch stop at New Castle-Upon-Tyne. Then continue to York for a walking tour through the historic streets to the cobbled Shambles, around the city walls and to the magnificent Minster.
DAY 08 APR 04 YORK – CAMBRIDGE UNIVERISITY – LONDON (BD)
From York to Cambridge. Afternoon tour in Cambridge before going to London. Explore quaint passages set around the historic market place and colleges of Cambridge. The university is formed from a variety of institutions which include 31 constituent colleges and over 100 academic departments organized into six schools. Dinner and overnight in London.
DAY 09 APR 05 LONDON – STONEHENGE – BATH – LONDON (BD)
After breakfast, drive through to Stonehenge, most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Its origins date back nearly 5000 years. The afternoon is spent in Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Soak up the atmosphere while you hear what it was like to live in Roman Britain and how it felt to relax in the soothing and sacred waters after a hard day working as a soldier.
DAY 10 APR 06 LONDON – LONDON EYE – HARRY POTTER STUDIO (B)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Experience and see the whole City of London through London Eye Observation Wheel, popularly known as the London Eye or Millennium Wheel, formerly the Merlin Entertainments London Eye and before that, the British Airways London Eye, is a 135-metre (443 ft) tall giant Ferris wheel situated on the banks of the River Thames, in London, England. Then to Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios. Harry Potter is a series of seven epic fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. The museum became one of the most visited attractions in UK. The Studios opened for business on June 11, 2012 and is one of the largest production facilities in Europe.
DAY 11 APR 07 LONDON – WINDSOR PALACE – BICESTER OUTLET - LONDON (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Windsor Palace, the royal town. Windsor is a charming town with wonderful cobbled streets filled with antique stores and quaint bookshops, also home to the mighty medieval castle, weekend home to the Queen. Then proceed to Bicester Outlet Shopping, where you can buy luxury goods like Prada, Dior, Gucci and more at discounted prices, then back to London. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
DAY 12 APR 08 LONDON – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, check out and then transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila
DAY 13 APR 09 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrival in Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable tour.
• Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
• 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
• Certificate of Employment with
• Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
• Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
• Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
• Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
• Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent
• if not traveling with spouse
• Additional if Self-Employed
• Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
• Income Tax Return of Business
• Annual Declaration of Income
• Additional if Student
• School ID, Proof of Enrollment
• Affidavit of Support from Parents
• Birth Certificate
• Round trip Economy Airfare via Qatar Airways
• 4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on Twin
• Breakfast inside the Hotel
• Half board Except Day 10 & 11, No dinner
• Entrances to Westminster Abbey, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Beatles Story Museum
• Excursion to Roman Bath and Stonehenge, London Eye, Harry Potter Studio Ticket
• Pre-Departure Merienda Briefing
• Local Guide during City Tour
• Private LDC Motor Coach Services
• Filipino Tour Escort / Coordinator
• Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
• Personalized Luggage Tags
• Travel Insurance (for 60 y.o. & below)
• Philippine Travel Tax $34 (subject to change)
• Airfare Taxes: $189.00 (subject to change)
• Lunch and Beverages during Meals
• UK Visa pax own account
• P1,500.00 UK visa assistant
• Supplements will be applied to any extension/deviation
• Tips for Guide & Driver $10/person/day
• Supplement for insurance:
For 61 – 69 y/o: Add’l $10
For 70 y/o above: Add’l $20
• $300 booking deposit is Non-refundable.
• Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 15 days prior to departure
• 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
• Suppl.of $200 to be applied for Extension / Deviation depending of the flight.
• Single room: USD900.00
Minimum 30 pax - $3,488.00
Minimum 25 pax - $3,588.00
Minimum 20 pax - $3,758.00
Minimum 15 pax - $4,088.00
Minimum 10 pax - $4,358.00