NORTHERN LIGHTS IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE
*BASED ON TWIN INCLUDING AIRFARE
Departure Date: February 20, 2018
Rate: PHP 257,407.50
DAY 01 FEB 20 DEPART MANILA
Depart Manila, aboard on Turkish Airline, Enjoy your in-flight amenities and entertainment.
DAY 02 FEB 21 ARRIVE IN OSLO (D)
Arrive in Oslo and meet your local representative then head straight to a tour with a visit to
Vigeland Sculpture Park and Akershus Fortress (entrance included). Akershus Fortress, located in the city centre by the Oslo Fjord, is a great place to discover Oslo's history and enjoy a summer day. Check in then dinner at your hotel.
DAY 03 FEB 22 OSLO (BD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Continue your sightseeing tour of the city with your local guide as
you visit Kon-Tiki Museum as well as the Norwegian Folk Museum. In the afternoon, free time at
your own leisure for shopping. Dinner then overnight at your hotel.
DAY 04 FEB 23 OSLO – TROMSO (BD)
Say goodbye to Oslo and proceed onwards to the northern part of Norway, Tromso, by air. Arrive in Tromso and meet your local guide and proceed for a city tour. Visit the Arctic Cathedral and the
Tromso Church and have some photo stops at the Polaria. Check into your hotel afterwards, then dinner.
DAY 05 FEB 24 TROMSO (BD)
Have a city tour of the Gateway to the Arctic! Human settlement in the Tromso area dates back
thousands of years, though the city itself was founded only about 200 years ago. Tromso soon
became the centre for trapping in the Arctic region, and in the early 1900s it was the starting
point for expeditions to the Arctic. Hence its nickname: “Gateway to the Arctic”. Today you will
have the chance to visit the Mack Brewery (entrance included) where you will be able to make your own beer label and get to know more about the brewing process. After lunch, have some free time at leisure to explore the city on your own. After dinner will be your first night of Northern Lights hunting (subject to weather conditions). Take a cruise around in search for Aurora before heading back to your hotel for a good night’s sleep.
DAY 06 FEB 25 TROMSO – ALTA (BD)
Today you will enjoy a sledding adventure with the arctic huskies complete with geothermal clothes and some hot refreshments. Two persons are allowed to ride per sled. Have lunch on your own before continuing to Alta. The location of Alta in the inner reaches of the Alta Fjord offers fantastic landscapes of the Finn mark County.
DAY 07 FEB 26 ALTA – KARASJOK - SAARISELKA (BD)
You will have a long leisurely drive today from Alta to Ivalo and take in the beauty of the
Lapland landscapes. Have a short stop at Karasjok for lunch before continuing on wards to
Saariselka. Check in and dinner at your hotel.
DAY 08 FEB 27 SAARISELKA – KAKSLAUTTANEN (BD)
Enjoy a thrilling activity today as you wade your way through powder snow landscapes on a
snowmobile. Thermal clothing, winter boots, gloves, mask and helmets are included to keep you warm and safe.
After lunch, have some free time at leisure in the afternoon. Then afterwards, feel Christmas
again as you visit Santa’s Resort in Kakslauttanen, where you will be welcomed by Santa and his
Elves. Check into your igloo hotel and in the evening, enjoy your Aurora hunting on a shared
sleigh! Return to hotel. (Please note that igloo rooms only have toilets, no shower rooms.)
DAY 09 FEB 28 KAKSLAUTTANEN – ROVANIEMI (BD)
Check out from your hotel and proceed to Rovaniemi, the town known as Santa’s dwelling and the capital of Lapland. Upon arrival in Rovaniemi, have a tour of one of the most spectacular hotels in the Finnish Lapland, the Arctic Snow Hotel and Glass Igloos (Entrance included) where you will be served a hot berry juice and biscuits to warm you up.
DAY 10 MAR 01 ROVANIEMI (BD)
Today you will relieve your childhood days as you visit the Santa Claus Village (Entrance
included). At the end of your tour, you will be given a certificate as proof that you have crossed
the Arctic Circle. After lunch, you will also be visiting a reindeer farm where you will feel like
Santa Claus as you ride with the reindeer with your licensed rangers and warm up with some hot
beverage and biscuits. Return to your hotel
DAY 11 MAR 02 ROVANIEMI – HELSINKI (BD)
Say goodbye to Rovaniemi as you make your way to Finland's capital. Transfer to the airport for
your flight to Helsinki. Have a half day sightseeing tour of Helsinki with a visit to the Rock
Church, Uspenski Cathedral, Senate Square, etc.. Check into your hotel.
DAY 12 MAR 03 HELSINKI – DEPARTURE MANILA (B)
Free time until check out and transfer to the airport for your departure back home.
DAY 13 MAR 04 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip
• Application Form with Signature (A4)
• Passport Valid for 6 Months
• 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
• Certificate of Employment with
• Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
• Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
• Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
• Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
• Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
• Business Registration (original)
• Income Tax Return of Business
• Annual Declaration of Income
• School ID
• Proof of Enrollment
• Affidavit of Support from Parents
• Birth Certificate
• Round trip by TK, SK and AY
• 4* hotels with daily breakfast
• Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
• Entrances as stated in the itinerary
• Snowmobile Safari
• Pre departure merienda briefing
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Local guides during city tour
• Private LDC Motor coach services
• Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
• Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
• Personalized Luggage tags
• Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
• Phil. Travel Tax: TBA
• Airfare taxes: International: TBA
• Airfare taxes: Domestic: TBA
• Lunch and beverages (drinks) during meals
• Visa fee (P6500) Schengen subject to change
• Tips for local Guide, driver, restaurant and porters $10/ person/day
• 2 hours Reindeer Farm visit: $150.00
• 2 hours Ice Fishing /Snowmobile: $90.00
• 2 hours snow tank ride: $110.00
• $300 Bkg deposit is nonrefundable.
• Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 2 weeks before departure
• 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
• Ticket supplement will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
• Supplement for insurance:
For 61-69 years old: $10.00
For 70 years old above: $20.00
• Single Suppl: USD1,200.00
• Minimum 30 Pax: $4,888.00
• Minimum 25 Pax: $4,988.00
• Minimum 20 Pax: $5.188.00
• Minimum 15 Pax: $5,388.00