6D5N Brunei and Dubai Twin Cities Specials
Selling Period: 25 October - 15 November 2017
Travel Period : 26 October - 31 March 2018
Hotel: JUMEIRAH ROTANA , 4*
Rate: PHP 47,250.00 / per person
- Round trip economy class airfare Manila-Brunei-Dubai-Brunei-Manila
- One night hotel accommodation in Orchid Gardern or Brunei with Breakfast and Half day City Tour
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Jumeirah Rotana Dubai with breakfast and Private Tours as per Itinerary Below
- English speaking guide
- Return airport-hotel transfers based on sit-in-coach
- Taxes and surcharges
- Rates are exclusive of PH Tax
- Rates are exclusive of tips and gratuities for guide and driver
- Upon reservation, insert in OSI field 'BI PROMO GV2 FARE TO DUBAI'
- Ticket validity is 1 month. No extension is permitted.
- Once ticketed, travel is valid on flights show on ticket only
- No refund allowed once journey has commenced
- Booking and ticketing at RB MNL Office
- Cash payment transactions only
- Seat and room confirmation are subject to availability
- Other Terms & Conditions as per the approved MNL market fare sheet apply.
Reminder: Passengers are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, visas and permits, and for complying with the laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of countries of origin, destination or transit.
USD10 per person
Day 1: Arrive in Brunei
Meet and greet at the airport then transfer to Orchid Garden Hotel
Day 2: Halfday City Tour in Brunei
Breakfast at the hotel then pick up for half day City Tour. Experience Bandar Splendour and enjoy an eye-opening four-hour tour that unfolds parts of the Bruneian history,
religion, culture, heritage, and the daily lifestyle of the local people (Tour schedule TBA). Transfer to airport for connecting flight to Dubai.
Arrive in Dubai
Meet and greet with private tour guide. Transfer to Jumeirah Rotona. Hotel is a 10-minute drive away from Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre and in
close proximity to The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, making it an ideal destination for both business travelers and holidaymakers.
Day 3: Dubai City Tour
Pick up at the hotel after breakfast and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dubai. The Emirate of Dubai is the second largest of the seven United Arab Emirates but has the biggest
population at over 2.1 million inhabitants. Sightseeing tour includes a stop at the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. After, you will have dinner anywhere of your
choice then proceed to watch the Dubai fountain show, the world's tallest performing fountain.
Back to hotel.
Day 4: Free at own leisure and Evening Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, half day will be free for own leisure.
In the evening, proceed to Desert Safari.
Back to hotel.
Day 5: IMG World
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up for IMG World, the biggest indoor theme park in
Dubai. Back to hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Dubai to Brunei to catch connecting flight back to Manila.
THU BI686 MNL BWN 2120 2330
FRI BI97 BWN DXB 2025 0040+1
TUE BI98 DXB BWN 0515 1730
TUE BI685 BWN MNL 1820 2030