4D3N Hong Kong & Shenzhen Overnight with Free Ocean Park
Minimum of 2 pax (Philippine Passport holder only)
Travel Date: June - 30 September 2018
Hotel: Mexan-Harbour / Rambler Garden / Rambler Oasis or similar class
Rate: PHP 10,200.00/person
- 2 Night (s) hotel accommodation in HKG
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Shenzhen
- Daily breakfast (Mcdonald).
- Round trip airport transfers
- Compulsory HKG city tour + Free Ocean Park (2nd day)
- Compulsory SZE city tour (3rd day)
- China Group Visa (at least 2 Philippine Passport holders are required)
Day 01: Meet & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: After outside BF, start compulsory city tour (same itinerary as above) before proceed to Ocean Park.
Day 03: After outside BF, transfer to Shenzhen by train, start compulsory Shenzhen city tour upon arrival. Overnight at FX hotel or the similar class hotel.
Day 04: After hotel BF, free time in the morning. Afternoon transfer direct to HKG airport by coach to catch the evening flight back to Manila.
After HKG City tour mandatory tipping of HKD 50 (USD 7) per person to HKG guide & driver.
After SZE city tour mandatory tipping of HKD 50 (USD 7) per person to Shenzhen guide & driver.
Due to several cases of guest disappearing upon entry and no exit which can affect the group visa, a policy of collecting guest passport by Shenzhen guide after entry into Shenzhen immigration will be imposed, this will be held by the immigration and will be returned to them on their departure day.
A. We require minimum 2 adult passport holders to apply for the China group visa, we must require:
1) surname 2) given names 3) middle name 4) gender 5) date of birth 6) passport number & 7) nationality. Surcharge for U.S. passport holders and any other foreign passport holder: USD40 per pax
B. Passengers’ return flight back to Manila must be by evening flight
C. Failure to take Shenzhen overnight & City tour, add USD60. Since it’s a group visa, it will affect the whole group’s entry to Shenzhen.