4D3N Hong Kong with Free Ocean Park or Macau Day Tour
October 1 - 30, 2017 : PHP 8,632.00
November 1 -March 31, 2018 : PHP 7,748.00
Minimum of 2 pax (Philippine Passport holder only)
Hotel: Mexan-Harbour / Rambler Garden (Inclusive Café De Coral Breakfast) or similar class
Day 01: Meet & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Outside Breakfast, start compulsory morning city tour visit: Garden of Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Jewelry factory & Souvenir shop. After tour, proceed to Ocean Park or to ferry terminal for Macau.
Day 03: After outside BF, enjoy whole day free time.
Day 04: After outside BF, transfer to Airport for departure.
Note: After city tour, compulsory tipping of USD7 per pax will be collected.
FREE – Ocean Park Tour includes:
* Entrance ticket.
* Round trip transfer to Ocean Park & Hotel vice versa.
FREE – Macau Day Tour includes:
* One way ferry ticket.
* Macau city tour - visit St. Paul Ruins, and a local cake shop & transfer to Venetian Resort , then guests may enjoy free time/own leisure, they can ride hotel free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal and easily buy ferry ticket for return back to HKG.
Note: After city tour in Macau, compulsory tipping of USD7 per pax for guide/driver will be collected.
- After HKG City tour, mandatory tipping of HKD 50 (USD 7) per pax for tour guide & driver will be collected.
- Same as HKG, after city tour in Macau, compulsory tipping of HKD 50 per person for guide/driver will be collected.
- Daily transfer services by seat in coach from Airport to hotel starting from 9:30am-2230H only. And Hotel-Airport 0700-2000H.
- Minimum of 2 Philippine Passport holders.
- In the event of flight delay arriving after 10:30pm, passengers are required to make their own mode of transportation to the hotel.
- Good for Filipino Passport holder only. Non-Filipino passport add USD 45 per pax.
- In order to avail the Free Ocean Park or Free Macau you must join the City Tour.