DEPARTURE DATE: SEP 23-OCT 6/OCT 6-19, 2020
160000 All- In BAsed on Twin/ Including Airfare
I T I N E R A R Y:
Day 1: DEPART MANILA – LISBON
Depart Manila, aboard on Emirates, enjoy inflight amenities, meals, and entertainment.
Day 2: ARRIVE – LISBON
Welcome to Lisbon! Upon arrival, meet your airport assistance, then you will have half-day sightseeing with a Local Expert features visits to JERONIMOS MONASTERY and the CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY. The rest of the day is free until you transfer to the hotel for check-in. Dinner
Day 3: LISBON–SANTARÉM–FÁTIMA (BD)
After breakfast, depart for Fátima and while en-route, visit the CHURCH OF THE HOLY MIRACLE in Santarem, site of a famous Eucharistic Miracle. Then, visit OUR LADY OF FÁTIMA SHRINE with the tombs of the visionaries, and the CHAPEL OF THE APPARITIONS, where the Virgin Mary appeared to three children in 1917. Join this evening’s rosary and candlelight procession at the Our Lady of Fátima Shrine. Then back to the hotel for dinner.
Day 4: FÁTIMA. EXCURSION TO VALINHOS (BD)
After breakfast, Morning orientation includes a visit to the PARISH CHURCH where the visionaries were baptized. Also, visit their homes in nearby Valinhos. The rest of your afternoon is at leisure. Tonight, join this evening’s rosary and candlelight procession.
Day 5: FÁTIMA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, SPAIN (BD)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour in Santiago de Compostela, one of the top pilgrimage destinations during the Middle Ages along with Rome and Jerusalem. Visit the CATHEDRAL, where the relics of St. James the Apostle, brother of St. John the Evangelist are kept behind the high altar. You may wish to attend Mass. Then dinner, the rest of the evening is yours.
Day 6: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (BD)
After breakfast, for over a thousand years pilgrims have been walking the CAMINO PILGRIM’S WAY. This morning, for those who wish to experience this event, drive to the small village of Arca and do part of this famous walk accompanied by your Local Specialist. Afterward, back in Santiago, you may wish to join the special pilgrim’s Mass in the cathedral. Then dinner
Day 7: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – BURGOS (BD)
After breakfast, travel to Burgos, the historic capital of Old Castile. Sightseeing with a Local English-Speaking Guide includes a visit to the magnificent CATHEDRAL. And then transfer to the restaurant for dinner and proceed to hotel for check-in.
Day 8: BURGOS–LOURDES, FRANCE (BD)
Today, you will drive along the Basque coast and arrive in Lourdes, home to one of the world’s most famous places of pilgrimage. Your guided walking tour includes visits to the GROTTO where the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Bernadette in 1858, the OUR LADY OF LOURDES SHRINE the BIRTHPLACE OF ST. BERNADETTE, and her FAMILY HOME during the time the apparitions. Attend this evening’s memorable rosary and candlelight procession.
Day 9: LOURDES AT LEISURE (BD)
After breakfast, today, you may wish to experience the powerful healing baths, the “Blessing of the Sick,” and attend one of the daily Masses. Why not join an optional excursion to the nearby Pyrenees?
Day 10: LOURDES– ZARAGOZA, SPAIN (BD)
Cross the Pyrenees Mountains to Zaragoza. Enjoy sightseeing with a Local Guide and visit Spain’s most famous Marian Shrine— the BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF THE PILLAR, home to a miraculous image of the Virgin Mary. According to local tradition, on January 2 of the year 40, the Mother of God appeared upon a pillar to the Apostle St. James the Greater while he was preaching the Gospel. The pillar is conserved and Venerated within the basilica today.
Day 11: ZARAGOSA–MADRID (BD)
After breakfast, a journey to Madrid, where your guided sightseeing includes the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de España with its monument to Cervantes, Parliament, the Cibeles Fountain, elegant Calle Alcala, and Paseo de Castellana. Today’s highlight: a visit to the PRADO MUSEUM with its priceless art treasures. Then the rest of the day is free.
Day 12: MADRID – FREE DAY AT LEISURE (B)
A full day to explore on your own, to just relax, or join an excursion to nearby fortified Avila, where St.Theresa founded the order of Carmelites. This is also the best time to explore the city on your own.
Day 13: MADRID – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, his morning, it is time to bid farewell, as your memorable pilgrimage vacation tour comes to an end.
Day 14: ARRIVE – MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very enjoyable and memorable Marian Pilgrimage trip. Home Sweet Home.
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 2 copies of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if self-employed:
- Business Registration
- ITR of the Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Roundtrip airfare via Emirates Airline
- Accommodation based on 4* hotels
- Half board meals (Breakfast & Dinner) Except on day 11 – NO Dinner
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Private coach all throughout
- Entrances to most sights
- Tour Briefing with snacks
- Marian Pilgrimage Chaplain
- Filipino Tour Escort all throughout
- Travel kit and luggage tags
- Airfare Taxes: TBA
- Philippine Travel Taxes: $32.00 (subject to change)
- Beverages / Drinks
- Visa Fee P9,500 (subject to change)
- City Taxes in Italy & France: $40.00
- Tips for the Driver, Local Guide, porters & restaurant $10/day/pax
- Incidentals at hotels
- Travel Insurance: $30 / up to 60 Y/O
- For 61 – 69 y/o: Add’l $10.00
- A Deposit of P25,000 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit the dep.
- Cancellation made 30 days before departure will automatically forfeit the payment
- Min. 30 PAX – P160,000
- Min. 25 PAX - $2,988.00
- Min. 20 PAX - $3,188.00
- Min. 15 PAX - $3,488.00
- SGL SUPL. $650.00