3D2N Hong Kong with Free Ocean Park or Macau Day Tour
Travel Validity:October 1-31, 2017 : PHP 7,100.00
November 1 - December 30, 2017 : PHP 6,500.00
Minimum of 2 pax (Philippine Passport holder only)
Hotel: Mexan-Harbour / Rambler Garden (Inclusive Café De Coral Breakfast)
Day 01: Meet & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Outside Breakfast, start compulsory morning city tour visit: Garden of Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Jewelry factory & Souvenir shop. After tour, proceed to Ocean Park or to ferry terminal for Macau.
Day 03: After outside BF, for 3D2N package, transfers to Airport.
Free Ocean Park Tour includes:
- Entrance ticket
- Round trip transfer to Ocean Park & Hotel Vice Versa
Free Macau Tour includes:
- One way ferry ticket
- Macau city tour: pass by the Kum Yum Statue, visit Ruins of St. Paul, Macau Tower (ground level only), Fisherman’s Wharf, a local cake shop & tour ends at Venetian Resort where guests can enjoy their own free time for leisure. Afterward, they can just ride hotel free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal and easily buy ferry ticket to return back to HKG.
- After HKG City tour, mandatory tipping of HKD 50 (USD 7) per pax for tour guide & driver will be collected.
- Same as HKG, after city tour in Macau, compulsory tipping of HKD 50 per person for guide/driver will be collected.
- Daily transfer services by seat in coach from Airport to hotel starting from 9:30am-2230H only. And Hotel-Airport 0700-2000H.
- Minimum of 2 Philippine Passport holders.
- In the event of flight delay arriving after 10:30pm, passengers are required to make their own mode of transportation to the hotel.
- Good for Filipino Passport holder only. Non-Filipino passport add USD 45 per pax.
- In order to avail the Free Ocean Park or Free Macau you must join the City Tour.