236,000/ Person Based on Twin
March 15-25 2020
FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE UP TO 60/YRS OLD
- Visiting Amalienborg Palace Square
- The Gefion Fountain Nyhavn
- The Little Mermaid
- City Hall Square and Stroget
- Entrance to the Christiansborg Royal Palace
- Excursion to the North Sealand
- visit the towns of Hillerod and Hilsingor
- View from outside the Kronborg Castle
- entrance to Blue Lagoon and Entrance the Frederksborg Castle
- The Cathedral
- Vikingship Museum
- Kontiki Museum
- Akerhus Fortress & the Northern Light Tour
- (There is no guarantee that northern Light will show) etc.
DAY 01 MAR 15 MANILA – COPENHAGEN
Assemble at the airport for your flight to Copenhagen. Enjoy your in-flight amenities on board.
DAY 02 MAR 16 ARRIVAL COPENHAGEN (LD)
Arrive at Copenhagen and meet your local representative and go directly to the restaurant for lunch. Start your comprehensive tour with a local guide which features the Church of Our Savior and Stock Exchange on the way to Christiansborg Palace, where you will visit the elegant Royal Reception Rooms. Drive past the National Museum and the Royal Theater and stop for picture of Amalienborg Palace, Nyhavn and view the Little Mermaid - the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s sad fairytale - sitting on a rock in the harbour. Later, visit the Rosenberg Castle and Treasury. Check in and dinner.
DAY 03 MAR 17 COPENHAGEN – OVERNIGHT CRUISE- OSLO (BLD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to North Zealand – it has everything for the nature enthusiast - deep woodlands, open landscapes and varied coastlines. It’s also an ancient playground of royalty and there are many castles and manors which you can visit. The first destination is Elsinore known locally as Helsingor where you will find the Historic Kronborg Castle (Hamlet Castle) - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After, lunch at local restaurant. Next destination nearby is the small market town of Hillerod, and you’ll see the magnificent Frederiksborg Castle. The building gives the town an undeniable wow factor, with many visitors referring to it as the ‘Nordic Versailles’. Then you will board the DFDS for the overnight trip to Oslo with dinner on board.
DAY 04 MAR 18 OSLO (BLD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day sightseeing of Oslo, entrance to The Kon-Tiki Museum and Viking Ship Museum, entrance to Oslo Cathedral, Entrance to Oslo City Hall and entrance to Oslo Opera House. Afternoon continue tour with entrance to Akershus Fortress, located in the city centre, a great place to discover Oslo's history and enjoy the day. The building of Akershus Castle and Fortress was commenced in 1299 under king Håkon V. The medieval castle, which was completed in the 1300s, had a strategical location at the very end of the headland, and withstood a number of sieges throughout the ages. King Christian IV (1588-1648) had the castle modernised and converted into a Renaisssance castle and royal residence.
DAY 05 MAR 19 OSLO – REYKJAVIK (BD)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for flight to Reykjavik. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Then the rest of the afternoon is free. Then dinner. Reykjavik is Iceland’s largest city with only approximately four hours of daylight in the winter time. It has a mysterious yet dynamic atmosphere, while in summer it is bustling and full of energy, with almost 24 hours of daylight. In the evening, go for a hunt of the elusive AURORA BOREALIS. Note: The tour is done by bus, there is no guarantee that the Northern Lights will appear.
DAY 06 MAR 20 REYKJAVIK – GOLDEN CIRCLE ROUTE (BLD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to the Golden Circle with your local guide. The wide open landscapes are like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Actively volcanic, this inland route is a mass of waterfalls, glaciers, geyser, love fields, and of course, those volcanoes. Morning drive over to Hellisheioi plateau to Hverageroi, where plants, vegetables and flowers are grown in huge greenhouse, heated by natural thermal water. Then to Skalholt, site of an ancient bishopric. Then continue to Gulfoss, the Golden Waterfall, one of the most impressive waterfalls in Europe. Only a few minutes drive from Gulfoss is the most active geyser in the area, Strokkur, spouting up to 30meters. After lunch, onwards to Thingvellir, a remarkable geological site and the most historic site on the island. Thingvellir is the site of the world’s oldest democratic parliament founded in 930. Thingvellir, located by Lake Thingvallvatn, the largest lake on the island, is now a National Park. The beautiful canyon running through the park is actually the meeting point of two of the earth’s tectonic plates, and Thingvellir’s combination of natural phenomena and historical significance makes it inseparable. Return to Reykjavik and have dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 07 MAR 21 REYKJAVIK – BLUE LAGOON – (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, morning sightseeing tour of Reykjavik. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, enjoy one of Iceland’s most popular sights, the Blue Lagoon, for a relaxing swim in geothermal water. It is not to be missed while you are in Iceland. The Blue Lagoon’s warm water and natural active ingredients, mineral salts, silica and blue green algae will help you relax and unwind while the white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The mineral salts balance and relax body and soul. Then dinner.
DAY 08 MAR 22 REYKJAVIK – STOCKHOLM (BLD)
Boxed breakfast 4:30 am, transfer to airport for flight to Stockholm. Upon arrival, meet your local representative and transfer to a restaurant. Balance of the afternoon is free time for leisure and rest. Dinner.
DAY 09 MAR 23 STOCKHOLM (BLD)
Breakfast in the hotel. Full day sightseeing tour which include Entrance to the Royal Palace. Afternoon continue tour with entrance to City Hall and Vasa Museum.
DAY 10 MAR 24 STOCKHOLM - MANILA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Free time until check out and pick up from hotel. Transfer to airport for your departure flight back to Manila. Overnight on board.
DAY 11 MAR 25 ARRIVAL MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare – THAI AIRWAYS
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodations on twin
- FULL BOARD MEALS Except Day 5
- Entrance to th e Viking Ship Museum
- Domestic flight OSL - KEF
- Domestic flight KEF - STO
- Christiansborg Royal Reception Rooms
- Frederiksborg Castle & Kronborg Castle
- DFDS Cruise, CPH – OSL
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tour
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Filipino Tour Escort / Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below
- Phil. Travel Tax: $32.00
- Int’l airfare taxes $75.00
- Domestic Taxes: $118.00
- Beverages during meals
- Schengen Visa fee (P7,500) subject to change
- Tips for Guide & Driver $10.00/ person/day
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional If Self Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- P20,000 bkg deposit (NON refundable)
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 30 days before dep.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for extension of ticket. (minimum of $200;subject to change)
- Single Supplement: USD800.00
- Insurance: PHP500(61-69y.o.)
- Below minimum no. of pax to run the tour
- Rates for 30 pax: $ 4,288.00
20 pax: $ 4,588.00
15 pax: $ 4,788.00